11th International Conference on BioComposites - Transition to Green Materials
This is an important international conference that will examine the latest developments in the science, technology, economics and applications of biofibre plastic composites. The conference will include technical and poster presentations, discussions, and tabletop exhibits, as well as ample opportunities for networking with friends & colleagues from around the world. The following major topics will be covered:
- The transition in Resins and Biofibres: Materials; including bioresin, bioplastics, hybrid plastics, bio-additives.
- Processing technologies; including energy-efficient processing, micro-and nano-fibre manufacturing, direct long fibre technology, extrusion, injection molding, foaming and nano-biocomposite processing.
- Design and performance issues; including strength and physical properties, creep, durability, fire performance, codes & standards.
- Application and prototyping; real life applications in automotive, furniture, building, construction, packaging, technical products, prototype manufacturing.
- Economic and environmental issues; including cost versus performance issues, recycling, life cycle analysis, composting and biodegradability.